Compiled by Ed Scully & Bea Page
Current thru the 2021 deadline - 48 Inductees
Dogs are listed in chronological order by the date that each dog’s first HOF qualifying AKC title was completed.
Induction criteria for Obedience & Tracking were set in 1991 & Inductions began that same year. In 2008, the VST Tracking title was added for Induction as was a 1st Plateau for Obedience. Induction criteria for Agility were set in 2008 & Inductions began in 2009. Induction criteria for Rally & Scent Work were set in 2021 & Inductions began the same year. Additional Plateaus were added in 2021.
OBEDIENCE - Induction requirement to demonstrate Excellence: Utility Dog (UD) title
- 1st Plateau: Utility Dog Excellent (UDX) title
- 2nd Plateau: Utility Dog Excellent 2 (UDX2) title
TRACKING - Induction requirement to demonstrate Excellence: Tracking Dog Excellent (TDX) or Variable Surface Tracking (VST) title
AGILITY - Induction requirement to demonstrate Excellence: Agility Excellent (AX) or Agility Excellent Preferred (AXP) or Agility Excellent Jumper (AXJ) or Agility Excellent Jumper Preferred (AJP) or Excellent FAST (XF) or Excellent FAST Preferred (XFP)
- 1st Plateau: Two Excellent titles plus one Master title
- 2nd Plateau: Agility Championship (MACH or PACH) title
RALLY - Induction requirement to demonstrate Excellence: Rally Master (RM) title plus 10 Master Scores >90
- 1st Plateau: Rally Master 2 (RM2) title plus 11 Master Scores >90
- 2nd Plateau: Rally Championship (RACH) title
SCENT WORK - Induction requirement to demonstrate Excellence: Scent Work Master (SWM) title
- 1st Plateau: Scent Work Master Elite (SWME) title
- 2nd Plateau: Scent Work Detective (SWD) title
Inductees must be AKC registered (not ILP or PAL enrolled), must not have a disqualifying fault per the AKC/BCA breed standard & must be owned by a BCA member
Annual deadlines for induction consideration: July 31st for a September National Show, August 30th for an October National Show, September 30th for a November National Show
* indicates photo available. Photos will be added if/as they become available.